Posted by Doomtree on October 14, 2011
It’s officially time. No Kings, the brand new collaborative album from all seven members of the Doomtree collective, will be released into the world on November 22nd. We’ve been grinding nonstop over the last six months to create this beast, and we could not be more excited to share the news with you. Our good friends over at Wired are premiering the first single off of the record as we speak, so be one of the first to check out “The Grand Experiment” right HERE.
In addition to the album announcement, we are also extremely pumped to unveil the super awesome No Kings deluxe pre-order today as well. It is pretty ridiculous. For the first time ever you’ll have the option of ordering CD or double vinyl right from the jump. Then you’ll be able to choose from two tiers of packages: Standard and Super Deluxe (fancy). The standard option includes:
– your choice of the album on CD or double vinyl
– two big 5×5 clear No Kings stickers
– a 12×18 double-sided glossy poster autographed by all seven members of the crew
– a chance to win a pair of tickets to all 7 nights of the Doomtree Blowout this December (a different winner will be picked once a week until the pre-order ends). In addition, one lucky pre-orderer will receive a golden ticket to the Blowout which grants VIP access to all 7 shows, a backstage tour of First Avenue, a night’s stay at a four-star Minneapolis hotel, and $77.77 to devote towards transportation — or to blow at the bar.
The super deluxe package includes everything from the standard option and so much more.
In addition to the album/stickers/poster/drawing you’ll also get:
– a limited edition No Kings screen printed t-shirt (available only throughout this pre-order)
– a black nickel metal pin with the No Kings logo
– a special commemorative screen printed box to store all of these awesome items in (boxes will also be limited to the pre-order only, no others will be available after it’s over).
Full pre-order details are available at our webstore right HERE.
Hope you have a great weekend. We can’t thank you enough for all of the continued support. NO KINGS.